Sunday, August 2, 2009

Tummy Bug

Yuck! This weekend was NOT fun! I wasn't feeling 100% on Friday night but really just tired more than anything. Sure enough... at midnight I woke up with a stomach virus. Brent stayed up taking care of me and getting up to feed Chloe in the middle of the night. Brent and I are such dorks. We both slept on the couch together... my head at one end and his at the other. I didn't want to be in the same room with Chloe since she is still sleeping in our room these days so we were on the couch! I was totally out of commission all day Saturday and felt really guilty for Brent having to do everything. But I think he got a good taste of what my every day is like. I was very appreciative though for the help since I was so sick. Today was much better as my strength has returned and I can finally feel like I can hold my kids. I was just so nervous for anyone to get what I had.
Cole who has always been such a good eater has also decided over the weekend that he doesn't like to eat anything but cookies and crackers. That's all he wants! So annoying! I am a bit more of a softy than Brent is though. Brent thinks that Cole should eat like an adult and I guess I realize that he is only 2. Anyway, Chloe has been super good. She took a 3.5 hour nap this morning and Cole has just worn us out! Not a very exciting weekend but I suppose that's just how it goes. Tomorrow is day 1 of Vacation Bible School at our church which I have volunteered for so the kiddos will be in our church nursery tomorrow. Cole will love it, but poor Chloe! I just think it's a great opportunity to volunteer. Anyway, that's all for now...

No comments:

Post a Comment