Sunday, August 9, 2009

Loss of an old friend

I learned last night of the passing of an old friend of mine... Melissa Brinker. She and I went to elementary school, junior high and high school together. She even went to Tech. I haven't been in touch with her much over the last several years other than on facebook, but I am still deeply saddened. I just wanted to dedicate this post to her and her beautiful life. In times like these we tend to question God but it is in these times that we must have faith that there is a better place and that is Heaven. I have to trust that God has a plan for each of us and although we may not understand, we must believe in his Grace and Love. Melissa, may you rest in peace. I pray that you are dancing with the angels today. You will be missed by so many.

No comments:

Post a Comment