Wednesday, December 30, 2009

New adjustments



Well, Chloe got her helmet yesterday! She has to ramp up to wearing it 23 hrs a day so yesterday she had to wear it for 1 hour and then take it off for an hour all day. today she does 2 hrs on, 1 hr off. Tomorrow she'll do 4 hrs on, 1 hr off. Friday will be 8 hrs on, 1 hr off and then Saturday she'll go to full time which is 23 hrs on, 1 hr off. She won't sleep in it until Friday or Saturday. She seems to be doing well so far. She is such a sweet laid back little angel. We have to watch for red spots and make sure it doesn't look too red or bruised. We go back for adjustments next Wednesday and will go back every 2 weeks from that point on. She will have a new scan done in 5 or 6 weeks to check her progress. Please continue to pray for her.
On another note, Cole has been so sick. As I posted before, he has all kinds of things going on. Last night I got home from the grocery store and he was sitting on the couch and as soon as he saw me he started balling. Brent was tending to Chloe so he didn't really realize that Cole felt so bad. I went to pick him up and he was burning up. He had a 104.6 temp which scared me! He was fighting me as I tried to give him motrin but I finally talked him into it. I put him in a lukewarm bath which brought the fever down pretty fast. He is feeling much better today. Thank goodness! I hope he continues feeling better!

1 comment:

  1. Awe...she's so cute! My cousin just found out her 3 month old will be getting a helmet as well! We just love those round little noggins!!! = )

    ReplyDelete