Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Catch up

Oh my! It has been way too long, once again! I am going to make it my goal just to start posting little bits more frequently. It has been a busy past month or so. I can't believe it's almost Christmas, not to mention Cole's 3rd birthday that is quickly approaching. Actually, today Chloe is 6 months old! Time is flashing before my eyes. One reason I haven't posted much lately is b/c I haven't been able to post pictures due to our computer problems. I still don't have any pics on this computer but promise to get the next batch saved to computer.
Chloe has her 6 month wellness check tomorrow so I'll update all about her then. One thing is for sure, she is the sweetest child. She smiles nonstop and is so laid back. We are so lucky to have such a sweet baby.
Cole is just as sweet and wild as ever. He is talking so much more than ever before. He continues to crack us up. Yesterday he told me, "That's enough, Momma! No more drama!" What? He is so funny. He continues to love school and is so ready for Christmas. He is very into it this year. We took the kids to see Santa this past Saturday and he sat on his lap and told him how he wants a RED TRUCK. No tears! He is getting so big! And yes, he ONLY wants a red truck. Thank goodness Santa got it for him, all wrapped under the tree! I can't wait for him to open it! More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment