Thursday, February 18, 2010

Updates



Okay so I'm so bad about adding pictures to this thing. I have to upload from my camera and that is just one more thing to have to do while tending to my kiddos. I promise to come back in and add pictures! Anyway, we went today to Chloe's helmet adjustment appointment and found out that after Chloe goes back for her scan in 2 weeks (March 5) she will more than likely only wear the helmet at night from that point and will only have to do that for 3 more weeks! Yippeeeeee! This journey has gone by so fast! Don't get me wrong... I am so ready to be done with that helmet so that I can love on my little girl and kiss her sweet head anytime I want! She continues to be so stinking sweet and super easy other than for naps! She likes to give me a hard time when it comes to that.
Cole is good after having a rough few days. He has yet AGAIN, another double ear infection. He then had a bad reaction to the antibiotics and vomited all day yesterday. Poor guy! I feel like I poisoned him and just feel awful that he was so sick. He is now on a new antibiotic and getting back to his old self.

Not much else is going on around here. I leave for NYC next Friday and couldn't be more excited. I have such a great hubby for letting me go on a girl's trip all the way to New York while he tends to our kids. Life is good.....

No comments:

Post a Comment