Monday, October 12, 2009

4 month stats and #2 in the potty

On the 8th, our baby Chloe was 4 months old! Where does the time go? I can't believe my baby is already 4 months old. In so many ways I am glad not to have such a little baby but it also makes me sad just as it has with Cole that she is growing so fast. These are the most difficult times but the most precious times... having an infant and an almost 3 year old. They keep us so busy, wear us out and cause lots of frustration. But I can honestly say that I wouldn't have it any other way. They bring such joy into our lives and teach us so much about life and unconditional love. Being a Mom has really been the greatest gift that I will ever receive. So, anyway... I took baby girl to her wellness visit this morning. She is 16 pounds, 12 ounces and 26 1/2 inches long. She is 95th percentile for weight, height and head size. I looked in Cole's baby book this evening and they are so close in their stats. Cole was the same length at 4 months but 16 pounds, 6 ounces. They are so similar in size and look just the same.
On another note... Cole has hit a major milestone! He is pooping in the potty! He has been doing great with going tee tee in the potty but was struggling a bit with the #2. Finally! He has got it down. I am so proud of him. So while this is a very busy time in our life with baby girl and bubba, we are so very blessed! I promise to add pics soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment