Saturday, September 5, 2009

The little things

Today is my Mom's birthday so I might as well start out by saying HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Hope it was a good one! Not much has been going on around here. We have just been in our normal routine, getting ready for our Florida trip. Brent has been training for a half marathon and ran a 10k this morning for extra practice. A few little exciting things have happened. The first to report... baby girl, Chloe rolled over onto her tummy yesterday! She won't even be 3 months old until Tuesday and she is already rolling over! I can't believe how fast this is going. She has discovered her hands which is super cute. She just holds her hands together and looks at them all day. It is so funny how mesmerised she is by them. Cole is doing good. He has been a wild, tantrum throwing toot, but just as sweet. He has cried a few times in the past few days when I'm not here, just out of the blue b/c he wants me to hold him. Makes me feel so loved. Oh, one other very exciting thing for me is that I got a pedicure today! I had not had my nails done since the Friday before Chloe was born. Yuck! I know, very gross. I feel like a new person. Like I said, nothing too exciting but it's the little things...

No comments:

Post a Comment